Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ToHeart2 Nanako 1/5 White Sukumizu by Kotobukiya

This is Nanako the white version of the HCG image in ToHeart2 Another Days H-Game.

Character: Nanako 菜々子 
Series: ToHeart2 Another Days
Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
Since: December 2008
Scale Size: 1/5

So when I first saw this figure, I was absolutely in love lol. She is so adorable, and the figure is very high quality. A big surprise when I got her, was to find out the tail and ears were fuzzy.


   


While there are some imperfections in the hair vs the prototype, and the fuzzy tail and ears attract dust that can sometimes be difficult to clean. These are easy to ignore however.


It must be near a year since I purchased this Nanako Figure, she and another ( that will be posted shortly ) are also still sitting on both my computer cases. If you are looking to buy this figure, I can recommend ebay, or yahoo Japan auction. She is becoming more rare by the day, and her price is much higher than it used to be. So good luck! Highly Recommended Figure.


Mew Mew Style,

~Celeste~

No comments: